The new 63rd Annual Edition with current building costs for residential, commercial, and industrial construction!
For those jobs where you can't rely on your past experience to estimate, rely on the prices in this national standard of construction costs to get you safely in the ballpark. This construction estimator has current building costs for residential, commercial, and industrial construction.
National Construction Estimator provides:
- Suggested crew sizes
- The labor cost for installation of every job and practically every type of material in construction
- Clear descriptions on what is included in the job being estimated so you know exactly what the job and the prices for that job entails
- Equipment rates
- FREE estimating software download with an electronic version of the book with National Estimator, a stand-alone Windows estimating program, plus an interactive multimedia video that shows how to use the disk to compile construction cost estimates
Included with the National Estimator CD-Rom:
- Job Cost Wizard that turns estimates into invoices and exports both in QuickBooks Pro so you can see your actual costs in comparison to your estimated costs and find where you made and lost money
- Free Online Technical Support for the National Estimator Software
- Free Quarterly National Estimator Updates (updates to the 2015 costbooks and zip code modification factors are updated monthly). You'll be prompted when it's time to collect the next update. A connection to the Web is required.
Estimate construction costs easily with the 2015 National Construction Estimator. Order yours now!